Monday, June 15, 2009

Web 2.0 Awards (Week 5, #11)

When I looked at the list of Web 2.0 Awards, I was happy to see that I was already using many of them. I currently use or have used at one time delicious, LibraryThing, GoogleDocs, CareerBuilder, Monster, Geni, Wikispaces, PBwiki, Google Earth, Yahoo maps, Flickr, Picnik, LinkIn, Zillow, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, digg, iGoogle, My yahoo, and youtube. It is amazing how many programs there are that do essentially the same thing. I will be teaching a course in Children's Literature and signed up for LibraryThing so I can get an online list of the children's and professional books I already have. I also belong to several organizations on NING and have set up a site for the Lancaster Lebanon School Librarians Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment